The Autumn issue of Brewin Dolphin’s Perspective magazine has now been published, fresh from picking up the prestigious “Best Corporate Publication” prize at the 2016 Corporate Communication Awards.
Perspective brings analysis of the financial sector with consumer-focused articles explaining topical issues, along with interviews with entrepreneurs, philanthropists and leading thinkers.
Perspective is primarily for Brewin Dolphin’s clients, but anybody can request a free postal subscription using the form below.
It is a terrific read with an abundance of interesting features on finance and lifestyle, art and culture.
In our Autumn issue we have articles on
• Generation rent: how we are trending away from purchases towards a lifestyle of renting
• Passing on your wealth: how you can make the most of inheritance tax allowances
• Guy Foster on the spectre of looming inflation
• Capability Brown and his legacy on his 300th anniversary
• Giants of the future: the challenges and opportunities for the UK’s midcap sector
• The new golf? Cycling has taken the UK by storm. We explain how you can get involved
• Austerity v borrowing: we ask two independent economists to argue their case
• Jill Insley on the prospects for the UK’s private schools
Subscribe to Perspective Magazine for free
To subscribe to Perspective, please enter your full address below. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Perspective Magazine, Brewin Dolphin, 12 Smithfield Street, London EC1A 9LA. We regret that we are unable to send Perspective to non-UK addresses.