Over the past 18 months we have produced a wide variety of economic, investment and political podcasts for clients and non-clients alike. We’d love you to tune in if you haven’t had a chance so far. To give you a flavour of what you might expect, we have curated a list of what our listeners have told us are the most interesting and useful to date.
1. Miliband on the deepening Syrian crisis - click here
2. Coping with Deflation – Tesco’s Dave Lewis - click here
3. The Most Important Podcast with Howard Marks - click here
4. Banter with Montier - click here
5. Straight Talking from Terry Smith - click here
6. Re-sitting Stephanomics - click here
7. Woolnough on Bonds - click here
8. A Weekend Reid – with Jim Reid - click here
9. Debating “Corbynomics” - click here
10. Four Weddings & A Funeral - with GaveKal's Anatole Kaletsky - click here
Please review the podcasts on iTunes and if you have any particular requests for topics to be covered then please post them on our website or on Twitter using the tag #BrewinPodcast.
The value of investments can fall and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. All information within this publication is for illustrative purposes only and is not intended as investment advice. No investment is suitable in all cases and you have any doubts as to an investment’s suitability then you should contact your financial adviser. The opinions expressed in this podcast are not necessarily the views held throughout Brewin Dolphin Ltd. We or a connected person may have positions in or options on the securities mentioned herein or may buy, sell or offer to make a purchase or sale of such security mentioned in this podcast. For further information, please refer to our conflicts policy which is available on the footer below. If you invest in currencies other than your own, fluctuations in currency value will mean that the value of your investment will move independently of the underlying asset.